December 4 – 6, 2022
Distance Learning Attendance
VSTE registrants choosing to attend by way of distance learning will be met with the same zest and flare customary to a VSTE Conference but may do so from the learning environment of their choice. Distance learning participants will select from a vast online catalog of sessions (up to 70) to include the keynote, spotlight, and closing.
Register for the virtual conference using the ticket selection listed below.
The 38th annual premier educational conference in Virginia! Three days of learning and sharing!
Please review these payment tips before registering:
- We accept purchase orders, checks, and credit cards. For a purchase order, choose invoice as the payment method and enter your purchase order number in the correct field. Our payment system will generate an invoice.
- Contact Asley Clarke email@example.com if, after you registered, you determine that you would likeupdate your payment method.
- In the school division/work location field, please enter the SCHOOL DIVISION name (i.e., Frederick County or Bristol City), not the individual school (i.e., Oak Elementary School.)
- Review the Refund Policy: (Opens in a new tab). This policy applies to all forms of payments, including purchase orders.
- If you are a school division in which you will be registering a large number of attendees through your central office or desire to complete a large registration before using current year funds before July 1, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions to get assistance with registrations. We can also help with large registrations as long as registrations remain open.
|2022 Annual VSTE Conference Virtual Eventshow details +||$100.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Virtual Conference Ticket
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: May 8, 2022 7:35 am
Sales End: December 1, 2022 7:35 am
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Upcoming Date(s) and Time(s)
Virtual VSTE Conference
December 4, 2022 - December 6, 2022
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Virtual Event through Zoom